Veteran commercial real estate broker, Nicole Allard, joins Frontier Title & Closing Services as Commercial Account Executive
Frontier Title & Closing Services is thrilled to announce that Nicole Allard has joined our Milwaukee office as Commercial Account Executive. In this new role, she is charged with growing the commercial title insurance and escrow segment of Frontier’s business. Nicole brings 30 years of commercial real estate and banking experience to Frontier. As a seasoned commercial real estate broker, she possesses a thorough understanding of the commercial transactional process and is known industry-wide for outstanding customer service.
Prior to joining Frontier Title, Nicole worked for Chicago Title as a Commercial Account Executive. Nicole’s transition to the world of title began after serving for 5 years as Compliance and Marketing/Administrative Manager for a full service commercial real estate company downtown Milwaukee, WI. Back in 2011, Nicole was a key participant in the formation of Anderson Commercial Group, LLC, a small, local full-service commercial real estate and management firm in Greenfield, WI. In 1996, Nicole joined NAI MLG Commercial and specialized in industrial and investment brokerage for 15 years. Nicole’s real estate career began in banking where she obtained a Wisconsin Real Estate Broker’s license in 1987 while working in the REO division.
Nicole has received numerous awards for sales, service and transactional volume in the Commercial Real Estate industry. During her tenure, she diligently built long-standing relationships through the boards and committees that she has devoted time to grow.
In addition to an extensive professional history, Nicole has affiliations with and or has received recognition as:
- Member of Commercial Association of Realtors — Wisconsin and the National Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Office and Industrial Professionals — Milwaukee Chapter
- Chapter Co-President for WCREW (the Wisconsin Chapter of CREW Network – a global network of 74 chapters and nearly 12,000 members representing all disciplines in commercial real estate) 2018 & 2019
- Recipient of WCREW Patty McConnell Networking Award in 2010 for outstanding leadership in networking
- Board Director for the Alliance Francaise de Milwaukee — Wisconsin Chapter
- Co-Chair of the Lakefront Festival of Arts Hospitality Committee in 2014 & 2015
- Co-Chair of Wisconsin Breast Cancer Showhouse Preview Planning Party 2010
“When we opened our downtown office, we saw an opportunity to bring our strong reputation on the residential title side to the growing commercial development space in Southeastern Wisconsin,” said Trey Dittmann, President of Frontier Title & Closing Services. “Hiring someone with Nicole’s experience and reputation is another big step for our company.”
Nicole added “I’m thrilled to represent such a great local company and demonstrate what we’re capable of to the commercial real estate and development community. It was most certainly an opportunity I couldn’t pass up and a natural next step at this point in my career. As a long-time member of WCREW and Chapter Co-President, I am also committed to working with the younger women entering into the commercial real estate industry as a mentor and resource for guidance and direction as they travel down their professional path”