We are looking for an outstanding sales leader who will be a key member of our team and drive our growth in the exciting greater downtown Milwaukee market. Our ideal candidate has experience in title insurance or a financial/real estate background, but if you’ve got a proven record of sales success in the Milwaukee marketplace, we’d want to talk with you!
Our firm is a locally owned, growing title insurance company focused on working with financial institutions, real estate companies and brokers, developers and new construction companies. We offer our clients underwriting, in-house inspection services, escrow, in-house counsel and quick document turnaround. We’ve built a terrific reputation based on incredible service and our in-house support functions, which differentiates us from our competitors.
If you possess the following skills and qualities, you are the ideal candidate and we want to hear from you immediately!
- 3-5 years of selling expertise in residential and commercial title sales experience (highly preferred) or sales experience with developers, financial institutions and/or attorneys
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training in business or sales management in lieu of degree
- Established networks with developers, financial institutions, and attorneys will put you one step ahead on financial rewards and success
- Proven sales leader with a track record of meeting goals and objectives
- Possess a go-getter, success-oriented personality
- Effective communicator both written and verbal
- Thrives on developing strong partnerships and client relationships
- Implement and excel in a variety of sales techniques, understand that cold calling and networking is a key to your success
- Enjoys presenting to new and existing clients
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
Our organization offers incredible benefits including 401K, health, dental and vision plans, paid vacation, local travel reimbursements and more. Your income is based on your sales aptitude and drive for superior performance. Salary and bonus commensurate with experience. This position is based out of our office in the heart of the Milwaukee market located in the business savvy Third Ward.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
During Covid-19, our sales team has worked remotely from home, shifting their selling efforts to direct phone calls, virtual meetings and other electronic communication.
- sales: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- driver’s license (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19